1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
A flash drive, a blown glass pig, my adorable cat Elma Fudd, a Mountain View Casino coaster, and a container full of soda can tabs.
2. How do you style your hair?
If I'm out and about, just down and air dried. If I'm at home, it's in a braid.
3. What are you wearing now?
Super Mario PJ pants, Frankenstein Monster t-shirt, standard underwear and socks, and my glasses.
4. What's your occupation?
Bum? Housewife? Starving artist? All of the above I suppose.
5. What do you hear right now?
My husband playing on his new phone.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What is/was for dinner?
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza!
8. What did you do today?
Vegged out with hubby playing games and watching movies and cartoons.
9. Dog person or cat person?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I like my name, but if I absolutely had to, Samantha so I could go by 'Sam'.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Everywhere! But I'd start out with my beloved Oregon, up through Canada, and a visit to Alaska. I adore the Pacific Northwest.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I will probably still be here in Pahrump, but other than that I really don't know... and I love that.
14. Where's your birthmark?
I had one on my forehead that has mercifully faded in my adult years, and one that is still visible on the back of my neck.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Working on my pet project and hopefully cleaning up a bit.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I play flute and guitar, but I really want to learn to play the violin or the viola.
17. How are you?
Well, my parents met, fell in love, got a little hotel room on the Oregon coast... do I really need to go into a biology lesson? Other than that, the big bang makes sense.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working on my project.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Going back to Oregon for a visit. And the unexpected.